Regardless of the terrain, Bigge has the experience and equipment to devise the best solution for transporting a large variety of structures, materials, and equipment. Bigge is equipped to handle heavy loads over public roadways, waterways, or through congested work zones using specialized trailers and other transport systems.
We engineer the move, identify the best-suited equipment, and manage all the logistics and jurisdictional-load restrictions. On the ground throughout the U.S., we've worked closely with authorities from numerous states and large metro areas to allow for routing of equipment through major thoroughfares in congested urban areas to achieve the shortest possible execution time. Every location in our nationwide network also offers secure storage.
- Largest Fleet of Hydraulic Platform trailers
- Self-Propelled Modular Transporters with 150 lines and move capacity of 5500-tons
- Dual-Lane Platform Trailers
- Engineered Beam & Dolly Transporter Systems
- Industry Leading EMR and TRIR
- Bigge Transports Vessels to Canada
- Bigge Offloads Huge Reactor Vessels
- Heavy Hauling Continues for Edwardsport Power Station
- 460-ton Generator Move from Three Mile Island
- Bigge Barges 1200-ton Caisson Through Washington
Manager of Business Development
Office: +1 (510) 639-4010
Cell: +1 (510) 918-4609
E-mail: [email protected]