Boom Truck Information
|Max Cap||50 US Tons|
Manitex TC50155 Crane Overview and Specifications
Manitex TC50155 has a maximum lifting capacity of 50 tons, a 155ft Main Boom, 39ft Jib, Remotes, A92.2 Rating, 2 Man LW Basket, Front Bumper Hyd Stabilizer for 360 Load Chart, Two Braden Winches, Toolbox, Weather Band Radio, AUX Diesel Heater, Heat, and A/C in crane Cab. Mtd on a Peterbilt 567 Chassis, ISX12 / 500 HP, 8LL Trans, 20K FA, 69K Tridem, Jake Brake, P/W, P/L, A/C, Tilt & telescope steering column, BT Phone, AM/FM, WB, USB, MP3.
• Pedestal sub-frame and stabilizers are mounted to chassis by threaded rods and clamp plates
• Sub-frame: Torsion resistant, rigid 4‑plate design mounted under crane full length of the truck frame
• Rear under-ride protection: Standard on factory-mounted cranes
• State-of-the-art, weather-resistant components throughout
• Hermetically sealed enclosure includes power in relays and circuit status LEDs
If you are interested in learning more about the Manitex TC50155, please contact one of Bigge’s sales professionals at 1 (888) 897-2444.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Get in touch with a Bigge representative now - we're just a phone call away!Contact us