Bigge comes to Big Sky Country with its Missoula, Montana outpost. Bigge Montana offers bare crane rental and heavy lift and transport services.
Crane Rental - Bigge’s crane rental fleet has lift solutions for every application. From rough terrain cranes to crawlers, to towers and hoists, Bigge bare rents all of these and more throughout Montana and beyond. Bigge specializes in jobs for the power generation and oil and gas exploration industries.
Heavy Rigging and Transportation - Bigge’s project services team has worked on infrastructure projects across the entire Plains states region. Our team of engineers, project managers, superintendents, and craftsmen have a peerless reputation for innovation, safety, and successful application of technology to execute projects on time and as estimated.
- Accelerated Bridge Construction
- Wind Turbine Erection and Maintenance
- Refinery Maintenance and Turn-around
- HVAC unit installation
- Power Generation (Petroleum)
- Commercial and Industrial Construction
- Civil Infrastructure
Bigge serves Montana and its bordering states from its Missoula, Montana location with bare crane rental and heavy lift and transportation services. Visit the equipment list for a more thorough explanation of our capacities and equipment.
- Rough Terrain Cranes, ranging from 25 to 160 tons. With over 200 cranes, Bigge has the largest rough terrain fleet in the region, with numerous 2017 models.
- Crawler Cranes, from 110 to 750 tons, including the newest Manitowoc MLC650 and Liebherr LR1750 cranes. over 100 in all, many are optimized for wind turbine erection and maintenance.
- Over 50 tower cranes and hoists, including hammerhead, flat-top, self-erecting and luffing cranes.
- Mobile cranes from 17 to 275 tons.
- Over 100 carry decks, forklifts, telehandlers, and other support cranes.
- Transportation solutions capable of accommodating loads of 500 tons or more, with more than 500 lines of Goldhofer Platform Trailers, including the newest PST/SL-E models.
- Hydraulic gantry systems from Lift Systems and Hydrospex with capacity to 1100 tons.
- Fully modular jumper bridges capable of supporting over 1000 tons for use in civil infrastructure, refinery, nuclear and fossil power industries.