Acceptance of Terms
Copyright; Limited License
The Materials and Services on this Site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorized use of the Materials or Services at this Site may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, Bigge and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the Materials and Services.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information or documents on this Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Bigge.
Use of Site Information
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The documents and information on the Site may not be distributed.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- Bigge reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from Bigge.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
The rights specified above to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Use and Protection of Account Number and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account number and/or password, if applicable. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
Warranties and Disclaimers
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND BIGGE, ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, BIGGE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO NINETY (90) DAYS.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. BIGGE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND BIGGE MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
BIGGE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS, SOFTWARE, MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS SITE. REFERENCES TO OTHER CORPORATIONS, THEIR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
IN NO EVENT SHALL BIGGE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT BIGGE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Site contains links to third-party Web sites that are not under the control of Bigge. Bigge makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site to which you may have access through this Site. When you access a non-Bigge Web site, you do so at your own risk and Bigge is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. Bigge provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that Bigge endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such Web sites.
This Site can be accessed from other countries around the world and may contain references to Bigge products, services, and programs that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that Bigge intends to announce such products, services or programs in your country.
Personal Information and Privacy
License for User Content
Certain Services offered on this Site accommodate or require user-supplied information, materials or communications (collectively, ‘User Content’). Depending upon the nature of the Service, by submitting User Content to this Site you grant Bigge one of the following two types of licenses:
- For User Content that is the result of your creative efforts, such as examples of work you have done using Bigge products, you hereby grant Bigge a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to reproduce and modify (for purposes of formatting, maintenance or Site administration only) such User Content. You also grant Bigge the right to distribute and publicly display and perform such User Content for the purpose for which such User Content was submitted to the Service. This license will be in effect until such User Content is removed from the Site.
- For User Content such as bug reports, piracy reports or product suggestions, you grant Bigge an unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute such User Content, and you also agree that Bigge is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
You may only submit to the Site, User Content that is (a) owned by you, (b) submitted with the express permission of the owner, or © in the public domain. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other materials that would violate any law or the rights of others, including without limitation, laws against copyright infringement. Violation of these restrictions may result in limitations on access by you to this Site.
Managing User Content and Communications
Bigge reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete or remove your User Content from the Site and to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of this Site, at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability.
Bigge may establish general practices and limits on the use of any Service, including, but not limited to, limits on retention time, file size, and storage space for User Content. Bigge shall have no liability or responsibility for the deletion or failure to store any information or materials in connection with any Service.
Bigge may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review (i) any areas on the Site where users transmit or post User Content, including but not limited to areas where Services are available, and (ii) the substance of any User Content.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Bigge will have no liability related to User Content arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Bigge also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of any User Content.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Bigge will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Site or on sites linked to from this Site, please provide Bigge’s Copyright Agent a Notice containing the following elements:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and identification of what material in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Bigge site;
- information sufficient to permit Bigge to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Bigge’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Bigge Crane and Rigging Co.
10700 Bigge Avenue
San Leandro, CA 94577
THE COPYRIGHT AGENT SHOULD ONLY BE CONTACTED IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR WORK HAS BEEN USED OR COPIED IN A WAY THAT CONSTITUTES COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND SUCH INFRINGEMENT IS OCCURRING ON THIS SITE OR ON SITES LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES DIRECTED TO THE COPYRIGHT AGENT WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Bigge from its offices within the state of California, United States of America. By accessing this Site, you and Bigge agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You and Bigge also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Alameda County and the United States District Court for the Northern District of California with respect to such matters. Bigge makes no representation that Materials or Services available on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of Bigge or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Bigge or such third party which may own the Marks. Bigge and the Bigge logo, and Perfect Fleet term are trademarks of the Bigge Crane and Rigging Co.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Get in touch with a Bigge representative now - we're just a phone call away!Contact us