Aiken, SC is the location of the newest Bigge location. Bigge South Carolina offers primarily bare crane rental. Bigge has the largest rough terrain crane fleet in the Southeastern U.S., and now covers the region with three locations—Richmond, VA, Houston, TX and now Aiken, SC.
Bigge rents rough terrain, all terrain, and crawler cranes, as well as carry decks and boom trucks from its South Carolina location. Bigge services the industrial, petrochemical, refinery, and commercial construction industry. The majority of our fleet is newer and Tier III compliant, allowing our customers to benefit from the latest, most fuel-efficient equipment with higher productivity and better schedules.
Bigge offers bare crane rental from its Aiken, SC location, and the entire Gulf Coast region including Florida, Georgia and Alabama.
- Rough Terrain Cranes, ranging from 25 to 160 tons. With over 200 cranes, Bigge has the largest rough terrain fleet in the South, with numerous 2017 models.
- Crawler Cranes, from 110 to 825 tons, including the newest Manitowoc MLC650 and Liebherr LR1750 cranes. Over 100 in all, many are optimized for wind turbine erection and maintenance.
- Over 50 tower cranes and hoists, including hammerhead, flat-top, self-erecting and luffing cranes.
- Mobile cranes from 17 to 275 tons.
- Over 100 carry decks, forklifts, telehandlers, and other support cranes.
- Transportation solutions capable of accommodating loads of 500 tons or more, with more than 500 lines of Goldhofer Platform Trailers, including the newest PST/SL-E models.
- Hydraulic gantry systems from Lift Systems and Hydrospex with capacity to 1100 tons.
- Fully modular jumper bridges capable of supporting over 1000 tons for use in civil infrastructure, refinery, nuclear and fossil power industries.