- Strongest load charts in its class
- Travel, swing and counter rotate with full rated capacity
- FACT™ connection technology on boom and crawler connections
- Designed to be transported globally by optimizing component weights and dimensions
- Improved boom handling lugs reduced setup time
- Minimal Ground Preparation
- Increased Mobility
- Configuration Flexibility
- Transport Cost Savings
- More capacity with less counterweight
- Smaller footprint
- Lower ground bearing pressure
- Eliminates back mast, as 716 ton crane
- 770 ton class crane without buggy and less cwt.
- Lighter, stronger boom
- Maximum Capacity - 650 ton (716 US ton)
- Tip Heights to 510 ft.
- Line Pull Speed - 217.1 kN - 14874.2 mmin (48800 lbf - 563 fpm)
- Main Boom Length - 103.9 m (341 ft)
- MLC650-Flyer (3.4 MB)
- MLC650-Product-Guide-Metric-Preliminary (33.2 MB)
- MLC650-Product-Guide-Imperial-Preliminary (32.4 MB)
- MLC650-Product Guide-Guia de productos-Guia do produto (32.3 MB)
Bigge crane technicians have been involved with the MLC650 going back to early 2014. Our employees were instrumental in the initial erection of the prototype MLC650 at ConExpo in Las Vegas. As the prototypes continue through testing, assembly and disassembly at the Manitowoc factory, the Bigge technicians continue to participate in the MLC650 project.